[R] Means do not tally

Ruijie breakaway8 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:10:56 CEST 2010

Noted.

I have attached a list of some data in csv format.

The first column is the SubID and the rest of the column are the mean of
each condition for the particular subject.

Average 1 is the average computed from each column in the list.
Average 2 is computed from the raw data of all the data points of a
condition.

The difference is typically at the 3rd decimal place. If anyone needs the
raw data, I could supply it after some clean up.

I suspected round of errors but in all procedures in R, I retained 14
significant figures. How would the round off error affect the 3rd decimal
place?

Any ideas anyone?

Regards,
Ruijie (RJ)