[R] SEM interaction

Jarrett Byrnes byrnes at msi.ucsb.edu
Tue May 25 18:17:02 CEST 2010

Have you looked into multigroup analysis?  Is that what you're after?

If so, you can do multigroup analysis in lavaan fairly easily or, if you're using the sem package, drop me a line.  I have some scripts that will do multigroup analysis for an equal sample size.

See
http://faculty.chass.ncsu.edu/garson/PA765/structur.htm#multiplegroupanalysis
and
http://www.structuralequations.com/3.html