[R] multivariate nonparametric test

Aurélio Faria jose.marques.faria at gmail.com
Tue May 25 18:22:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am doing my PhD and I usually use SPSS however now I need to do some
multivariate nonparametric tests but SPSS don’t work with this.  Recently I
was aware of R and I saw that is possible using the MNM pack to perform
multivariate nonparametric tests.   I am learning step by step how to work
in R meanwhile I need to perform the multivariate nonparametric tests for my
PhD and I have no idea from where to start. I attached an excel file with 4
dependent variables and 1 group nominal variable that define 3 groups
(0,1,2) similar to the problem that I need to solve. I hope that someone can
help on this because I don’t know what to do anymore.

It would be nice if someone could explain me step by step with this data
(file attached) what to do in R and the outputs that this type of test
gives.

Thanks in advance,

Jose