[R] website address for the pseuso-XLS files

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Wed May 26 00:58:39 CEST 2010

The Prostatic_Neoplasm-miRNAs.DiseaseTargets.xls  file seems to be an HTML table and seems to open with no problem in OpenOffice.org Writer/Web. OOo 3.2.0 when opened from within OOOo.

 At a guess it is some collection of PubMed references.

I don't know if that's any  use but it's a nice table in OOo Writer.

It seems to bre another example of the misuse of the xls extension.

Column names and first line of data below

  Disease Name    MicroRNA Name   StemLoopName  miR_Chr.    Pubmed ID
Prostatic Neoplasms hsa-miR-222 hsa-mir-222X  19351827