[R] Problem with plotting survival predictions from cph model

Michal Figurski figurski at mail.med.upenn.edu
Wed May 26 17:55:04 CEST 2010

Dear R-helpers,

I am working with 'cph' models from 'rms' library. When I build simple
survival models, based on 'Surv(time, event)', everything is fine and I
can make nice plots using plot(Predict(f, time=3)).

However, recently I tried to be more specific and used 'Surv(start,
stop, event)' type model. Using this model 'plot(Predict(f))' works OK,
but 'plot(Predict(f, time=3))' throws an error:

"Error in summary.survfit(g, print.it = FALSE, times = times) :
   object 'n.enter' not found"

Actually, using 'survest(f, time=3)' has the same result.

Has anybody encountered this kind of error? Is there a workaround?

Best regards,

--
Michal J. Figurski, PhD
HUP, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine