[R] Vector docs

info at whywouldwe.com info at whywouldwe.com
Sun May 30 07:43:58 CEST 2010

Hi

The docs for R are very practical, which is quite refreshing compared to
other languages, however I can't find any details about all the things I
can do with a vector. I'm expecting methods like vector.contains('foo')
and vector.remove('foo'), maybe those methods don't exist but I'd love
to find a page that details the ones that do.

I'd also like to find some docs about foreach loops (unless there's a
better way to iterate through a vector), I've only found mailing list posts.

Thanks