[R] Question about package coin

Bryan Keller bskeller at wisc.edu
Sun May 30 21:43:56 CEST 2010

Thanks for the reply, that answers my question.

I'm actually interested in using the Welch t in a randomization model framework where the variance heterogeneity is introduced by the treatment effect and is not present under the null hypothesis of no differential treatment effect.  In other words, the test would be valid because exchangeability is satisfied by random assignment of experimental units to treatments.

Much thanks to you and your colleagues for providing and maintaining this fantastic package.

Bryan