[R] Multiple imputation for nominal data

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Tue Nov 2 21:38:02 CET 2010

Thank you!
John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119
(Fax) 410-605-7913 (Please call phone number above prior to faxing)>>> Andrew Miles <rstuff.miles at gmail.com> 11/2/2010 3:59 PM >>>
There are a couple of packages that do MI, including MI for nominal
data.  The most recent of these is "mi", but I believe "mice" might do
it as well.  Both are available on the CRAN, and both have useful
articles that teach you how to use them.  The citations for these
articles can be found at the bottom of the help page that appears by
typing

?mi
OR for mice
?mice

mi is the newer package and has some useful control features, but as
it is newer it still is under development.

Andrew Miles