[R] Granger causality with panel data (econometrics question)

Harun Özkan harunozkan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:49:23 CET 2010

Hi folks,

I am trying to perform a Granger causality analysis with panel data. There
are some packages around for panel data analysis and Granger causality.
However, I have found neither a package for both panel data and Granger
causality nor any R procedures (homogenous/heterogenous causality
hypotheses, related tests such as Wald, unit root tests etc.).

Of course, someone must have encountered this problem before me. Can anyone
suggest a solution to this case?

Thanks in advance.