[R] Auto-killing processes spawned by foreach::doMC

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Thu Nov 4 01:06:24 CET 2010

Hi,

I am also interest in ways to in R send signals to other R
sessions/processes, ideally in (what appears to be) an OS-independent
way.  For what it is worth, related question have been asked before,
cf. R-devel thread 'Sending signals to current R process from R
running under MS Windows (c.f. Esc)' started on 2009-11-28:

http://www.mail-archive.com/r-devel@r-project.org/msg18790.html

Still no workable suggestions/solutions AFAIK.

/Henrik