[R] setting attributes (SOLVED)

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 06:31:48 CET 2010

From: Erik Iverson <eriki at ccbr.umn.edu>

To: r-help at r-project.org
Sent: Fri, November 5, 2010 1:09:19 PM
Subject: Re: [R] setting attributes (SOLVED)

>> The learning curve of R is rather steep at start.

>Yes, it can be. I think the general advice would be
>to get a good Intro to R book if you're just starting
>out.
>
>That's certainly my advice.
>
>Or, get a book on some methods you're interested
>in that uses R (the Springer useR! series is
>really useful for this.)

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your advice.  I found useR;

Use R
http://www.springer.com/series/6991

Actually I have a good collection of tutorials and technical documentation on
R.  I found it difficult going through all in a short span.  Particularly I have
to practice the examples.

How to use R
http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/How_to_use_R

is good link.