[R] table with values as dots in increasing sizes

Michael Friendly friendly at yorku.ca
Sat Nov 6 18:37:40 CET 2010

This is a "tableplot", available on R-Forge at
https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/tableplot/

install.packages("tableplot", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")
will install, as long as you are using R 2.12.x; otherwise, you'll
have to download the source package and install from source.

-Michael