[R] how to remove border while saving R plots ?

vikrant vikrant.shimpi at tcs.com
Mon Nov 8 11:13:01 CET 2010

I am saving R graph as a jpeg image and the border is plotted defaultly when
you open the image.How can I avoid the border?
small R code is as follows :-

volume<- seq(100,10,-10)

           jpeg(filename = "mygraph.jpg",width=366,height=284,units="px")
	{
		pie(volume,main=title,radius=radius ,bty="n",clockwise = TRUE,col=color,
		font.main = 2,cex.main = 1.8,cex.lab=1.5,border = FALSE)

	}
	dev.off()
 when I open this image  automaticaly border is  plotted around the graph.
How to avoid this?