[R] conditional probability

Giovanni Petris gpetris at uark.edu
Mon Nov 8 15:04:01 CET 2010

If you want a conditional distribution of x11 given x1,..x10, you need
to make some assumptions about the joint distribution. It seems from the
original post that items 1. and 2. refer to the marginal distribution of
each observation.

In general, it would help to specify the question a little more
carefully.

Giovanni Petris