[R] How to plot a normal distribution curve and a shaded tail with alpha?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 17:43:36 CET 2010

On Nov 8, 2010, at 11:18 AM, Wu Gong wrote:

> I want to create a graph to express the idea of the area under a pdf
> curve,
> like
>
> http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3032194/w7295e04.jpg

I think you could have titled this request:
Yet Another Request to Do My Searching For Me:

http://search.r-project.org/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=plot+normal+curve+with+shading&max=100&result=normal&sort=score&idxname=functions&idxname=Rhelp08&idxname=Rhelp10&idxname=Rhelp02

The R "search space" is littered with examples and that search string
is not likely to uncover them all, but is rather  just one example.

--
David