[R] Sweave question

Ralf B ralf.bierig at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 04:31:54 CET 2010

Thank you. The article you cited explains on the last page how this is
done and shows how Sweave is run from within R and it says that it
creates the .tex file.

My last remaining question is now if there is a way to execute this
Sweave tex output by executing Latex from R. In other words, what is
the command to execute latex from within R. Or do I perhaps think to
complcated and there is a single command to create the tex and the
pdf/ps in a single step? At the end, I would like to create everything
between the Sweave document and the final pdf/ps output from within R
without the need to make external calls.

Ralf