[R] odfWeave - "Format error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 2, 4047 (row, col)"

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:55:32 CET 2010

From: Soren.Hojsgaard at agrsci.dk
To: r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:32:06 +0100
Subject: [R] odfWeave - "Format error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 2, 4047 (row, col)"

When using odfWeave on an OpenOffice input document, I can not open the output document. I get the message

"Format error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 2,4047 (row,col)"

Can anyone help me on this? (Apologies if this has been discussed before; I have not been able to find any info...)

well, if it really means line 2 you could post the first few lines. Did you expect a line
with 4047 columns?

Info:

e from http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/bin/windows/contrib/2.12/ and I have compiled odfWeave myself

Best regards