[R] Pass character vector to function argument

Kevin Ummel kevinummel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 20:21:47 CET 2010

On second glance, while it works for 'stack', it doesn't appear to work for 'overlay':

> overlay(sapply(obs,get))
Error in function (classes, fdef, mtable)  :
  unable to find an inherited method for function "overlay", for signature "list", "missing"

At this point, this may be more of a 'raster' issue for the R-Sig-Geo list...