[R] About R and RKward

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 04:18:51 CET 2010

Hi all,

Has any folk tested or been using RKward?  Please shed me some light whether it
takes data from the spreadsheet, analyzes the data and puts the data back to the
spreadsheet, similar to RExcel and "R and Calc".  Or RKward is only an editor of
R, working on front-end?

I have tested RExcel but it works on Windows.  I need a Linux version of similar
package.  "R and Calc" works on both Windows and Linux.  Unfortunately I can't
make it to work on Ubuntu 10.10.  I'm still struggling. (I haven't tested "R and
Calc" on Windows.  I already have a working RExcel on Win7)

TIA

B.R.
Stephen L