[R] plist file?

Nick Matzke matzke at berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 18 05:54:23 CET 2010

Hi all,

I am running R.app on Mac OS X 10.4.  I am trying to figure
out if there is a .plist file of some sort, or a similar
parameter file, that will let me turn on and off e.g.
line-wrapping in the R.app GUI console.

The only hint I could find online is this:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2010-April/007264.html

...but it doesn't seem to specify where to find the file in
which a property like this would be set:

========
	<key>Enable line wrapping if TRUE</key>
	<string>YES</string>
========

Cheers!
Nick

Nicholas J. Matzke
Ph.D. Candidate, Graduate Student Researcher
Huelsenbeck Lab
Center for Theoretical Evolutionary Genomics
4151 VLSB (Valley Life Sciences Building)
Department of Integrative Biology
University of California, Berkeley

Graduate Student Instructor, IB200A
Principles of Phylogenetics: Systematics
http://ib.berkeley.edu/courses/ib200a/index.shtml

Lab websites:
http://ib.berkeley.edu/people/lab_detail.php?lab=54
http://fisher.berkeley.edu/cteg/hlab.html
Dept. personal page:
http://ib.berkeley.edu/people/students/person_detail.php?person=370
Lab personal page:
http://fisher.berkeley.edu/cteg/members/matzke.html
Lab phone: 510-643-6299
Dept. fax: 510-643-6264
Cell phone: 510-301-0179
Email: matzke at berkeley.edu

Mailing address:
Department of Integrative Biology
3060 VLSB #3140
Berkeley, CA 94720-3140

"[W]hen people thought the earth was flat, they were wrong.
When people thought the earth was spherical, they were
wrong. But if you think that thinking the earth is spherical
is just as wrong as thinking the earth is flat, then your
view is wronger than both of them put together."

Isaac Asimov (1989). "The Relativity of Wrong." The
Skeptical Inquirer, 14(1), 35-44. Fall 1989.
http://chem.tufts.edu/AnswersInScience/RelativityofWrong.htm