[R] How to catch warnings

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:22:18 CET 2010

On 11/18/2010 12:54 PM, Alaios wrote:
> Thanks a lot. Unfortunately browser() works pretty bad for me. As I am
> using Rkward this gives me a prompt while at the same time R console is
> blocked which make things not very easy.

First option:

you know where the error occurs, so enlarge the script window, so that
you can see the code you want to debug.

Second option:

Start a second rkward independent R session and debug from there.

I would suggest to contact the rkward mailing list, as one should at
least be able to scroll in the rkward windows while the prompt is shown.

Cheers,

Rainer

> Regards
> Alex