[R] New Sampling question

wangwallace talenttree at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:43:34 CET 2010

Dear Ista Zahn-2,

If you can give me some advice, I really appreciate it. I have been working
on it for days. it seems hard for some novice of R like me to write flexible
functions myself.

This is for my dissertation. CSE and WSE are two scales of the same
construct. The sampling strategy I wanted above allows me check how the
items of these two scales vary within person and across person.

Also, I added another rule: draw 1000 random samples...

Again, Thanks!

Wallace