[R] odfWeave/XML Windows issue

Ales aleszib at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:33:11 CET 2010

Dave_F <friedenbergd <at> battelle.org> writes:

> I am getting the following error when using odfWeave
>
> Error in xmlEventParse(infile, handlers = handlers, trim = FALSE, state =
> state) :
>   File content_1.xml does not exist
>

> Thanks,
> Dave

Dear Dave!

I was getting the same message while trying to weave my own files, while the
files from example directory of the package worked.

That led me to believe that the problem is at lest partly in my code. What I
found out is that the problem was caused by me changing the working directory in
the source odf file. Once I removed that, everything worked.

It's still a minor annoyance, but not a major problem (at lest for me).

Best regards,
Ales