[R] a rounding option for \Sexpr{}?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Fri Nov 19 21:49:58 CET 2010

I will appreciate a lot if you do not mind add a new option like
'useFormat'. I suggested format() because I'm "allergic" to too many
options.

I must say it is not hard to define the formatting, but it is just
tedious to do it for every single number because by default we have
too many digits especially for decimals.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>