[R] R2WinBUGS help

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Nov 22 22:41:28 CET 2010

On 22.11.2010 21:41, bmiddle wrote:

> When I use the 'bugs' function from R, WinBUGS runs correctly, but R freezes.
> The only way to use R after this is to stop calculations (without my file
> that documents the calculation).

R "freezes" as long as the WinBUGS process is opened. AFter closing it,
R should "respond" again.

If you like a more inetractive way of dealing with some BUGS
incarnation, try the BRugs package that makes use of OpenBUGS by typing

install.packages("BRugs")
library("BRugs")
?BRugs
?BRugsFit

Uwe Ligges

  However, I want to save the output in R so