[R] Kalman filter

David Stoffer dsstoffer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 06:35:11 CET 2010

It sounds like you've looked at the DLM, DSE, and SSPIR packages.  If not,
then certainly check them out.  Also, we have code for filtering, smoothing
and estimation in our text- go to www.stat.pitt.edu/stoffer/tsa3/ and look
at the code for chapter 6.  There's not a package for the text, but all the
code is in a compressed file that you can download.  The examples are
discussed in detail in the text, but I think looking at the code (and
Appendix R on the site) will be sufficient to set up your problem.

David