[R] question about constraint minimization

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Tue Nov 23 15:42:22 CET 2010

You need to spend some time and learn the basics of R.  There are several
excellent tutorials available on the CRAN R-project website. This will be a
very good investment of your time.  After you have spent a couple of days
learning the basics, try using my package to solve your problem.

Best,
Ravi.

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Division of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology School of Medicine Johns
Hopkins University

Ph. (410) 502-2619
email: rvaradhan at jhmi.edu