[R] save a regression model that can be used later

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Nov 23 21:23:45 CET 2010

One possibility for what is happening is that when you load the object it does not automatically load the package as well, so you get an error when working with the object.  Try loading lme4 package in a new session, then load the saved object and see if things work for you.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org