[R] Wilcoxon Rank Sum in R with a multiple testing correction

selthy selthy at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 02:13:47 CET 2010

Hi there,
I'm a total newbie to R. I'd like to use a Wilcoxon Rank Sum test to compare
two populations of values. Further, I'd like to do this simultaneously for
114 sets of values. The two populations are C and N. The different sets of
values have arbitrary names (I'll call them a, b, c etc). The set-up is as
follows:
     a     b     c     d     ....
C   2
C   3
C   5
C   9
C   4
C   5
.
N   13
N   16
N   18
.

Can someone please show me how to read the data in, do the test on each set
(a, b, etc) and then do, for example, a Benjamani and Hochberg correction
for multiple tests?

That would be great!
Cheers