[R] Need help

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:44:15 CET 2010

Thileepan Sekaran <thileepan.sekaran <at> googlemail.com> writes:

>            I have a affymetrix data and i have performed the Normalize the
> data also,Now I want to find the density plot for that data set.Pls do help
> me

  Please (a) post this question to the Bioconductor list, where it will
be more appropriate, and (b) read the posting guide (referenced at the
bottom of every R-help posting) and follow its instructions -- in particular,
if you indicate what strategies you have followed to try to
solve the problem for yourself, someone's much more likely to take the
time to try to help you.

  Ben Bolker