[R] Cannot update R

alon.benari alon.benari at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 18:33:54 CET 2010

Hello

I cannot update  the package rjags. Although I am a su.
Running openSUSE
R version :
language       R
version.string R version 2.12.0 Under development (unstable) (2010-05-05
r51914)

I get the following error:

configure: error: "Cannot load JAGS library in /usr/local/lib"
ERROR: configuration failed for package ‘rjags’
* removing ‘/usr/lib/R/library/rjags’

I get the same error while trying to reinstall it.
Any ideas?

Happy ThanksGiving.