[R] Reg : Using an existing JDBC connection in RJDBC

Raji raji.sankaran at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 08:48:09 CET 2010

Hi R-helpers,

  I have an application in which the data is read from the datasource and
stored in a table using a JDBC connection.
I need to read the data from those tables using the same JDBC connection
object created.I saw that in RJDBC we need to create a new connection object
to connect to that database.

Can you please let me know if it is possible to use the existing JDBC
connection object and retrieve data from it through R?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Raji