[R] Array help

bfhancock brianfhancock at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 04:56:35 CET 2010

Josh, the data set is called StatTemps and is in the PASWR package.  I want
to make an array that involves only the 8 a.m. and a separate array that
involves only the 9 a.m. so i can get info on the temperatures in those
groups. So I still want it in the format of StatTemps but in two arrays that
are based on 8 a.m. or 9 a.m.    I have been messing with this for a while.
And no it's not homework, I am just trying to learn R so I am more appealing
out in the field eventually.  They book I am using is confusing!  Hopefully
what I am trying to do isn't confusing.  I want to do an array that holds
the info from 1:6 & 12:22 for 8am and then 7:11 & 23:34 for 9am.  I was able
easily make two arrays based on sex by just putting in StatTemps[1:11,,] &
StatTemps[12:34,,] and assumed I could just go StatTemps[1:6&12:22,,] and
StatTemps[7:11&23:34,,] but that didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks so much!

-B