[R] Where is gdata?

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 08:33:32 CET 2010

Dear Spencer

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Spencer Graves
<spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com> wrote:
>      Doesn't he need a version of perl installed with a particular perl
> package for read.xls to work properly?

I really don't know. I assume that, if the package was installed and
could be loaded, the object 'read.xls' would  be present in the
environment along with the associated ?read.xls help page. It felt as
if the original poster failed to load the package before trying to
access the help pages. The question didn't pertain to the actual
functionality of read.xls().

Best regards
Liviu

--