[R] heatmap.2

Martin Knapp mkna005 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Tue Nov 30 01:27:22 CET 2010

Dear List!
I'm using R2.8.1 with windows. In my Analysis I use the heatmap.2
function. That works quite well except there is one little detail I
can't change. I like to make the key a bit smaller than default. So I
pass in "keysize=1" into the function. The key is smaller, but the
main and the x y label of the key do not become smaller. So not
everything is printed or it looks strange with a small key and huge
letters next to it. I thoroughly studied ?heatmap.2 and ?par, but I
could not find anything helpful. Any ideas to solve that?

Thanks

Christoph