[R] HGLM Validation

Duncan.Ramsey at stdavids.com Duncan.Ramsey at stdavids.com
Tue Nov 30 23:33:44 CET 2010

Hello all,
I am developing a hierarchical generalized linear model for a dataset I have. I have used lme4 to actually make the model, but the package does not seem well-suited to validation, either cross-validation or validation on a new dataset.

I am not attached to lme4 in particular, but I have looked around at other packages and can't seem to find one with the infrastructure built up around it for this. If anybody can tell me I'm blind and point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it!
-Duncan