[R] How to Install R Commander?

kreamysaverz kreamysaverz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 19:42:10 CEST 2010

Hi, I am trying to install R commander. I  used the command:
install.packages("Rcmdr", dependencies = TRUE)
It gives me this:

Warning in install.packages("Rcmdr", dependencies = TRUE) :
  argument 'lib' is missing: using
'C:\Users\Karimi\Documents/R/win-library/2.11'
trying URL
'http://cran.opensourceresources.org/bin/windows/contrib/2.11/Rcmdr_1.6-0.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 2636395 bytes (2.5 Mb)
opened URL
downloaded 2.5 Mb

package 'Rcmdr' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded packages are in
        C:\Users\Karimi\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpJPbedc\downloaded_packages

then I type:
> library(Rcmdr)
'tcltk', details:
  call: NULL
  error: Tcl/Tk support files were not installed
Error: package 'tcltk' could not be loaded

I tried installing tcltk but I could not do it :( It wouldn't let me. Help
please??? Thanks :)