[R] mhtplot?

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 21:31:38 CEST 2010

Mohsen Jafarikia <jafarikia <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I was wondering why many plot options are not working with mhtplot. I could
> not find much info about this function on the web too. Any comments, any
> detailed manual ...

  I'm afraid this one gets the usual answers:

1. what does "not work" mean? (Please read the posting guide
  referenced at the bottom of every r-help message.)
2. install.packages("sos")
   library("sos")
   findFn("mhtplot")

  Once you have exhausted those options,

3. library("gap") ## you didn't tell us which package 'mhtplot' is in
   maintainer("gap")

  good luck,
    Ben Bolker