[R] A problem about nomogram--thank you for you help

笑啸 dingdonglion at 126.com
Sun Oct 3 16:12:25 CEST 2010

dear professor:
I am a doctor of urinary,and I am developing a nomogram of bladder tumor.Now I have a problem about this.
I have got the result like this through analysing the dataset "exp11.sav" through multinominal logistic regression by SPSS 17.0.(the Sig. is high,that is good ,it is just aexperimental data )

Parameter Estimates

Ya

Std. Error

Wald

df

Sig.

Exp(B)

95% Confidence Interval for Exp(B)

Lower Bound

Upper Bound

1

Intercept

-1.338

.595

5.059

1

.024

T.Grade

.559

.319

3.076

1

.079

1.749

.936

3.265

Sex

.920

.553

2.766

1

.096

2.511

.849

7.428

Smoking

-.896

.474

3.580

1

.058

.408

.161

1.033

a. The reference category is: 0.

And after that,I want to develop the nomogram through R-Project.
And
I load the package "rms"

> T.Grade<-factor(0:3,labels=c("G0", "G1", "G2","G3"))
> Sex<-factor(0:1,labels=c("F","M"))
> Smoking<-factor(0:1,labels=c("No","yes"))
> L<-0.559T.Grade-0.896Smoking+0.92Sex-1.338      # error  (错误: 不适用于非函数;error:it is not fit the non-function)

The R-project index that the last program error.

can you tell me where is the mistake.and how to get the correct equation .

thank you for you help!
And I an sorry about my poor english!

                                                                                                  truly yours