[R] Simultaneous equation with one ordinal reponses

Bill.Venables at csiro.au Bill.Venables at csiro.au
Tue Oct 5 02:01:12 CEST 2010

R packages do not solve modelling problems.  They can be used to solve computational problems.

Wouldn't it be a better plan to sort out what kind of models you want to investigate to address your research questions first?  Then, and only then, can you sensibly look around for packages that might help with the computational problems you have identified.