[R] Extract summary stats to table

Chris Mcowen chrismcowen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:46:49 CEST 2010

Dear List,

I am looking to run a host of models (60) with three methods - lmer,glm and lrm.

Is there a way to output the key stats into a table that i can copy to excel?

I.e for lmer i would want AIC,BIC etc
    for lrm i would want Brier score, r2, c-value etc

At present i am running the models from a script and then copying across the values into a excel spreadsheet however this is time consuming and i imagine their must be a trick?

I had thought of setting up a data frame and populating it with the scores but i am not very experienced and am unsure of how to do it?

Thanks

Chris