[R] Fwd: Error during scp transfer

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 11:58:58 CEST 2010

On Oct 6, 2010, at 5:39 AM, wesley mathew wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I am sorry.
> Can you tell me which is the correct place to send my doubt about
> GridR
> package?

I think the message from Uwe was suggesting the you have a more basic
problem with your machine setup. I, for instance, have a broken
installation of curl at the moment but am not sending off emails to
Duncan Temple Lang just because he wrote a package that depends on
that system facility.

To answer your question though, ...  you look at the package
documentation.

help(package=GridR)

Will almost always bring up a description that includes that authors
and maintainer.

You could also access the the package description entry for the
maintainer with this function:

maintainer <- function(pkg="") {packageDescription(pkg)$Maintainer}

--
David