[R] How to run own R functions in JRI

jcress410 boywonder410 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 23:18:54 CEST 2010

Sure, so, all I was saying about gedit is that it handles the  R session for
me, which is a neat feature but not mandatory to get the expected result,

there's an rprofile.site file which describes your (user specific)
preferences,
you can manually edit this file to add functions at start up by defining a
start{} function

that's where I put the code in my example, so you could create a directory
and use a function similar to the one I posted to load everything in that
directory, or just paste functions into your rprofile.site file.

for documentation see
http://biom1.univ-lyon1.fr/library/base/html/Startup.html