[R] Linear Integration

alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 09:52:00 CEST 2010

No, because I thought something that might be easier.
If you see the image again you might notice that the proportions I am
looking for might also be found by using the hypotenuse which is the same
(as all squares are triangles) by finding the adjacent. The adjacent are
easier to be found by tracking when the x value changes.

This happens when the x value increments by one and when y also increments
by one. As I know the line equation y=a*x+b it is very easy all these
points.
Then it is straightforward to find the proportion of these vectors?

Best Regards
Alex