[R] Deleting observations - can't see the data after that

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 02:22:04 CEST 2010

Dear Bill,

We hound because we care---through repeated painful experiences, I
have developed an avoidance to using function names for my
functions/objects (and against irons near my fingers...but that is
another story).

If you still have the output from R when you attempted to print your
data frame, I would be interested in seeing it.  It almost sounds like
some sort of summary of the object, rather than the object itself (if
that makes any sense).  Maybe its still in your history?

As a side note, depending on the situation, you might get some mileage
out of with() to lessen the this$that burden.  If you didn't know
about it, hopefully it saves you at least a bit of time :)

Here's to a better next two days than your last,

Cheers,

Josh

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K <bschwab at anest.ufl.edu> wrote:
> First, no lasting hard feelings - I've had two days of people riding me over minutia like you can't imagine.
>
> When you put this in the context of a possible bug, I'll see what I can turn up for you.  FWIW, I think it just the variable name.
>
> Bill

>>> ls()