[R] Heatmap/Color Selection(Key)

Eik Vettorazzi E.Vettorazzi at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Oct 11 17:00:40 CEST 2010

Hi Rashid,
you may have a look at the colorRampPalette-function, along with the
"at" argument oh heatmap.2

x<-matrix(runif(100,-6,6),nrow=10)
heatmap.2(x,col=colorRampPalette(c("blue","lightblue","darkgray","darkgray","yellow","red"),space="Lab"),at=c(-6.01,6.01,51))
# or just using the colors you posted
heatmap.2(x,col=c("blue","lightblue","darkgray","black","darkgray","yellow","red"),at=-3:3*2)

hth.