[R] importing numeric types via sqlQuery

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:28:25 CEST 2010

I would assume that the digitis are not being chopped off.  It is just
that R will typically print data to 7 significant digits:

> x <- 54469517.307692307692
[1] 54469517
> options(digits=20)
[1] 54469517.3076923

Your data it there and you can set 'options' to show it if you want
to.  Also with floating point, you will only get about 15 digits of
accuracy (see FAQ 7.31).