[R] (no subject)

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Oct 12 19:16:18 CEST 2010

This looks like homework and there are enough teachers on this list that we frown on doing others homework for them (sometimes help if it is clear what help is allowed by the teacher).

Some hints to get you started:

You should read the document "An Introduction to R" that comes with every R install, section 7 covers reading data into R, which it appears you have not done, but are expecting R to treat the name of the file as a number which confuses it.

Section 1.7 discusses getting help, in short typing ?qqnorm and pressing enter will bring up the help page for qqnorm along with some nice examples as the bottom showing how to use it (and one even shows how to change an axis label).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org