[R] [OT] (slightly) - OpenOffice Calc and text files

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Oct 13 19:53:46 CEST 2010

Albyn,

I'll look into it.  In fact, I have a small book on it that I bought in my very early days of using Linux.  I quickly found TeX Maker (for the obvious), Code::Blocks for C/C++ and I would not have started the move without a working Smalltalk (http://pharo-project.org/home).

For editing data files, I really just want something that shows data in an understandable grid and does not do weird stuff thinking it's being helpful.

Bill