[R] Time vs Concentration Graphs by ID

thaliagoo eatabanana at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 04:25:01 CEST 2010

Hello-- I have a data for small population who took 1 drug at 3 different
doses. I have the actual drug concentrations as well as predicted
concentrations by my model. This is what I'm looking for:

- Time vs Concentration by ID (individual plots), with each subject
occupying 1 plot -- there is to be 9 plots per page (3x3)
- Observed drug concentration is made up of points, and predicted drug
concentration is a curve without points. Points and curve will be the same
color for each dose. Different doses will have different colors.
- A legend to specify which color correlates to which dose.
- Axes should be different for each individual (as some individual will have
much higher drug concentration than others) and I want to see in detail how
well predicted data fits observed data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.